We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting around the resort while renting through VRBO

Which Sandestin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weimar, Texas
reviews: 1
getting around the resort while renting through VRBO

We rented a Beachwalk Condo through VRBO. What type of transportation is their to the beach and around the resort. Will the beach chairs and umbrellas be available to us. I was told you have to rent through the resort to get the transportation and beach rentals.

Decatur, Alabama
reviews: 2
1. Re: getting around the resort while renting through VRBO

Sorry, but I can't help you. The condo owner should be best qualified to answer your questions. I always write my questions/concerns down before I email them.

I have rented on VRBO numerous times in Tenn and Fla. The owners, knock on wood, have always been very helpful and very friendly.

Going to PCB last week of June and staying in VRBO beach house. Hope you have a great time.

U.S.
reviews: 11
2. Re: getting around the resort while renting through VRBO

Please search for my recent post re: Sandestin, amenity cards...

We are just back. Without a valid, full access, Sandestin, amenities card... One my have a lot of problems.

They are really cracking down.

Guarding everything...

Guest are being 'carded' everywhere.

You may not have access to the tram... (is Beachwalk within walking distance to the beach???)

You may not have access to the parking at the beach-access at FINZ.

You may not have access to the only restroom at the beach which is inside the FINZ pool area.

Just a warning.

Edited: 10:23 am, June 01, 2012
3. Re: getting around the resort while renting through VRBO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sandestin