We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leyland, United...
reviews: 1
Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Can anybody help please? We are Britons who have recently bought a property on St Petes beach Fl, we have ordered all of our furniture but are coming out in April and need to buy bedding, towels etc...we are looking for a nautical/tropical/beach feel as we are waterfront....can anyone suggest the best stores to look....we want good quality but don't want to break the bank...some of the bedding stores seem incredibly expensive.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 7
1. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Try Beall's -- they're a Florida-based department store, and specialize in Florida-themed home decor. www.beallsflorida.com

Saint Pete Beach...
reviews: 29
2. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Wal Mart carries a premium line of bedding that is far better than anything that I had ever slept in London England. Some of the bedding themes are nautical.

Line up with the (large locals) and the dentist compromised, get a decent deal and move on. We who live here do it every day.

For a sure, but for a more costy off-the-shelf solution, try Bed Bath and Beyond.

SPB, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Pete Beach, St. Petersburg
3. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Kohls is another good option. Check their website for discount coupons.

www.kohls.com

Welcome to Saint Pete Beach! (No "s" on Pete, please, if you want to fit in with the locals!)

Leyland, United...
4. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Thank you ...I am going to check them all out....can't wait to get back out to St Pete Beach! :)

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 82
5. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

You might also want to check out Costco. They have 600 thread count sheets that are the nicest sheets I've ever slept between - and at very reasonable prices. Two years ago - they were $54.00 a set. They are plain - not beach themed sheets - but soooo nice. They also have luxurious towels - again plain but reasonably priced.

Costco is a large members only warehouse store - but you would likely save the membership price the first time you went - shopping - and they will let you go in and look around without a membership if you ask (you just can't buy without the membership). They also have food, cleaning supplies, novels, pots and pans, cutlery, dishes, televisions, some furniture, beach umbrellas and chairs, etc. They don't have a lot of any one thing but good quality and great price on what they carry.

If you are looking for beach themed bedding - then you might want to check out Penny's. Penny's has a huge selection of towels and bedding - and better quality than Wal Mart and the budget stores. When you get a sale at Penny's - the prices are REALLY good. You can shop Penny's online - great catalogue - so you can check out their selection right from home.

Edited: 12:02 am, February 27, 2013
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 62
6. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Check out Home Goods at 2490 66th Street N. in St. Petersburg. They have tons of all types of home furnishings (and a LOT of it is beach-themed). The prices are fantastic, too...most at around 60% of regular retail. It's practically my home away from home! ;)

http://www.homegoods.com/

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
reviews: 28
7. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

If you can find a "Tuesday Morning" store.......check them out......very high thread count linens, Egyptian cotton, really quality merchandise, very reasonably priced.......

Bed Bath and Beyond is way over priced to me.......

Leyland, United...
8. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Thank you

Leyland, United...
9. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Thank you for this....I was actually going o head to B B N Beyond....will think twice now!

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 11
10. Re: Where to purchase bedding/towels etc

Beall's will have options that have tropical/beach themes for their houseware choices.

beallsflorida.com/online/for-the-home/bath…