We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! On New Year's in Treasure Island or St. Pete Beach

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
Help! On New Year's in Treasure Island or St. Pete Beach

My girlfriend and I are going to be in Treasure Island for New Years and want to celebrate! We're looking for a bar or club on the beach that's having a New Years celebration, with people around our age (early 20s). We don't want to spend a whole lot of money but are willing to pay if it's a ticketed event. We're staying at the Residence Inn but we don't mind taxi-ing if we need to!

Does anyone know of a fun celebration happening? Preferably with fireworks and a champagne toast at midnight!

Thanks!

-H

SPB, FL
Destination Expert
for St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg
1. Re: Help! On New Year's in Treasure Island or St. Pete Beach

Nearly all of the local restaurants and resorts are doing parties!

The Postcard Inn on St Pete Beach is one that is very popular with your age group. They are having a bonfire and free concert on the beach, with drinks available from the PCI Beach Bar. They are selling VIP tix for $50 (preferred seating), but there is no cover charge to attend.

There are also two other fun, popular bars just a few steps down the beach from PCI, if you should decide that you'd like to move around. Jimmy B's always has a live band and fun crowd at their beach bar, and the Toasted Monkey is having a DJ at their beach bar, and an excellent singer/musician at their indoor restaurant, with party favors and champagne toast. No cover charge at either of these.

I have seen an advertisement for fireworks on SPB, but I haven't been able to find any details regarding the timing. :(

Happy New Year!

2. Re: Help! On New Year's in Treasure Island or St. Pete Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 03, 2014