We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Question

Which Saint Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississippi
reviews: 4
Honeymoon Question

Does anyone here have any information about the Pasa Tiempo Resort? I found nothing but GREAT reviews for it on here and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? I am looking into it for my honeymoon in May 2007 for a weeklong stay in the waterfront room with the outdoor whirlpool! Which beaches are the best in this area?

Venice, Florida
reviews: 2
21. Re: Honeymoon Question

It sounds a little too "fancy shmancy" for my taste as well. However, I do believe that they have a good relationship with Pasa Tiempo, so if you had them make the reservations for you, the limo service would be available to you. That is one of the many great things about Pasa Tiempo…they will make any and all reservations for you, even before your arrival! I believe we will be going to St. Pete Beach before you, so if we end up at Fetishes or any of the other restaurants we’ve talked about, I will let you know how they are.

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for Saint Pete Beach
reviews: 184
22. Re: Honeymoon Question

I would recommend Snappers on St Pete Beach to both of you- upmarket, you are not rushed, lovely food, excellent wine list and very different from everywhere else in the area.

Ideal for a special meal. We usually go on the last night of our holiday.

Venice, Florida
23. Re: Honeymoon Question

I found a website that is a forum all about restaurants! It is called Chowhound Boards and can be found at http://www.chowhound.com/. I am reading about all kinds of places in the SPB area that I've never heard of.

NE Ohio
reviews: 9
24. Re: Honeymoon Question

I'll check them both out. Thanks. Also heard about a great place in Clearwater called The Columbian. Right on the water. So many places to try...

NE Ohio
reviews: 9
25. Re: Honeymoon Question

Another great review of Pasa Tiempo posted! Can't wait!

My good friend who lives in the area stopped by pasa Tiempo to check things out for me. She said it is so tranquil and beautiful. Was very impressed...three more months to go...

Venice, Florida
26. Re: Honeymoon Question

I found Pasa Tiempo on the internet and had a friend who lives in the area check it out for us. It was on her recommendation that convinced us to give it a try. We've now been there three times, and have plans to go there TWICE this year! I’d love to hear how your stay goes and hope that you come back here and post it. I’ll do the same after I get back from each of my trips, especially if I find any awesome places to eat!

New York
reviews: 4
27. Re: Honeymoon Question

I am thinking of staying at Pasa Tiempo. The only downside for me is the distance to the beach. Anyone have any experience with this?

Venice, Florida
28. Re: Honeymoon Question

By distance to the beach, I assume you mean you have to drive to the beach? We’ve stayed at Pasa Tiempo four times and don’t mind the five minute drive to the beach, mostly because it is such a wonderful place to stay. Not sure what more I can offer without further information about what your concerns are. I’d be more than happy to help in anyway I can.

29. Re: Honeymoon Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 31, 2009