We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner and bar after beach wedding

Which Saint Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lexington, Kentucky
Dinner and bar after beach wedding

Does anyone know of a nice romantic restaurant in St. Pete Beach near or on the ocean? I would like for it to be romantic, soft lighting, music, etc. I only have a party of six which includes one child and family members. I also am looking for a beach bar afterwards with live music. Some suggestions have been Cafe Luna and Spinners and then Bongo's afterward. Thanks for any help or advise.

SPB, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Pete Beach, St. Petersburg
1. Re: Dinner and bar after beach wedding

A few thoughts...

The Sea Porch Cafe or Maritana Grill at the Don CeSar are beautiful - elegant, classy, romantic (expensive!).

loewshotels.com/Don-CeSar-Hotel/restaurants

Take a look, too, at Snapper's Sea Grill for dinner. I think it has every thing you're looking for. Also, consider Middle Grounds Grill, just up Gulf Blvd in Treasure Island. Cafe Luna has more of a store-front type location. Good food, but I don't think it has a very romantic feel.

www.snappersseagrill.com

www.middlegroundsgrill.com

The Spinners/Bongos combo could work, too, and offers the convenience of just going down the elevator between them. Spinners has amazing views. (I find their menu and appearance to be a bit dated, but maybe it's just me...people do seem to love it. Maybe you can Google some photos to see what you think.)

My first choice for afterwards would be Jimmy B's. They typically have excellent bands, and attract a wide age range, with a mix of tourists and locals. Sea Hags Bar & Grill usually has very good entertainment, too.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! :-)

SPB, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Pete Beach, St. Petersburg
2. Re: Dinner and bar after beach wedding

loewshotels.com/Don-CeSar-Hotel/…restaurants

Lexington, Kentucky
3. Re: Dinner and bar after beach wedding

Thank you so much for your response. I will research these. :)

4. Re: Dinner and bar after beach wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 02, 2013