We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st. pete beach/belleair beach questions

Which Saint Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City, OK
reviews: 1
st. pete beach/belleair beach questions

Hello! Posted before, but wanted to check in and see if anyone else would weigh in before we booked....... My husband and I (29/31-no kids) are booking a week on the Gulf. Two years ago we stayed at the Carol Ann Condo Hotel in Treasure Island (now the South Beach Condo Hotel). We belong to a vacation club, so the places we look at have to be member hotels, so....here goes.

There is the Belleair Beach Resort in Belleair Beach is one. I can't find any real info. or reviews on this, just their (not so inclusive) website. We think Belleair may be a little far north and far away from everything for us.

In St. Pete Beach, there is the Coral Reef Beach Resort, which I have read HORRIBLE things about on this site.

The other resort in St. Pete is the Hideaway Sands. They're not reviewed on this site, so was hoping for some input. I think it may be located by the Vista??? may have heard that somewhere.

Of note, we will not have a car, but last time, we got by quite well on the Suncoast Trolley--we rode it everywhere and never had to worry how many "beverages" we had! So, that's another concern w/ Belleair. We like the central location of TI, (and proximity to John's Pass) but since that's not an option, we need to pick one of these.

I look forward to any and all input! Also, def. want lots of beach time...is April too early? Should we wait for May?

Thanks!

Treasure Island
1. Re: st. pete beach/belleair beach questions

Bellair is out of the way and without much to do. Mostly residents. As far as waiting--it does get crazy down here in April-prime time Spring Breakers-May is less stress.