We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing piers

Which Saint Augustine Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville
Fishing piers

I am going to St Augastine Fri 9th and would like to find a pier to do some relaxing fishing and reasonable Hotel nearby, just me and my husband(finally a week-end alone)! Would like to find one thats open all night. Any help would be greatful.

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 19
1. Re: Fishing piers

Hi Age2purrfection i am sorry i didn't come here soon enough its been a while since someone posted in here. You are probably here by now. We do have a st augustine beach fishing pier and some restaurants but days inn on the beach has good reviews please don't go to St.Augustine beachfront hotel that's a dump and lots of bad reviews on that beachfront hotel so i would definetely choose days inn or hilton on the beach pier is close to this beach hotels. While you are visiting the beach please also stop by downtown historical area as well lots to see and do and only a short drive away from the beach.

Have fun and let me know how it went on your report.

Mehmet

2. Re: Fishing piers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 12, 2009