We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is 3rd street in Saint Augustine

Which Saint Augustine Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Goshen,Ohio
reviews: 40
Where is 3rd street in Saint Augustine

Can anyone tell us about

8 third st

Saint Augustine beach, fl 32080 .The area? Supposivly there is a rental there that you can walk to the beach to. Is it a clean area? Is the beach clean? Is it safe?

Brandon, Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Where is 3rd street in Saint Augustine

It's about half mile, maybe a little less, to the beach and you have to cross A1A which is the main road running north south. I'm not familiar with the area ... got the distance from a map.

Saint Augustine
reviews: 4
2. Re: Where is 3rd street in Saint Augustine

Yes there is a rental there? Are you speaking of Casa Chica with the Beach Cottages Company? It is a good beach, safe, although I am not sure if there are life guards there. St Augustine Beach is very nice, and you should feel very welcome here. I have lived here 15 years, and it is a great family area.

florida
reviews: 21
3. Re: Where is 3rd street in Saint Augustine

Hi I don't know when you are interested in going to St augustine but I have a two bedroom timeshare in a resort on the ocean. There is a living room, dinning room and full kitchen with all the appliances you would need. I will rent it for 650.00 for the week. Right now I have May 13 to May 20, 2007 but I could change the date if you want a different time. There is also a washer and dryer in the unit. It has a TV/VCR/DVD as well as radio. This resort is really nice, 2 outdoor heated pools, 1 indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, tennis courts and the resort is right on the ocean. We vacation there with our grandchildren all the time but can not use it this year because we have so many weddings this summer there is no time. Please email me if you need more information. Thank you

neiden527@aol.com

4. Re: Where is 3rd street in Saint Augustine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 29, 2009