We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is coolest time to visit Florida

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
When is coolest time to visit Florida

We are hoping to visit Florida - however as I am on medication which gives me sweats (charming!!) I am wondering when the collest time to visit would be. Is Dec a good time??

conn
reviews: 39
1. Re: When is coolest time to visit Florida

Jan or Feb are coolest you stand a good chance of below freezing temps some were in the state in thouse months. Dec is still kind of warm.

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 78
2. Re: When is coolest time to visit Florida

Usually December right before Christmas there is a cold spell. I remember the Nights of Lights parade being so so cold when we

marched in it on the first night. January and February can be cold also.

Except for last winter however; it never really got much lower than 55 degrees right in the Old City. We never even had a frost (beaches would be colder because of the winds). It was a wonderful winter! These months would definitely be cooler than the 80"s we' re experiencing now. But we love the heat, that's why we moved to Florida!

3. Re: When is coolest time to visit Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 13, 2009