We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: 10th Street

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Idaho
reviews: 1
Re: 10th Street

Can someone tell me if the area of 10th and St Augustine Beach is a good one to stay in? Is there a bus or trolley than runs to town from there? Is it a decent area as far as clean and safe ?

Thanks.

Winter Haven...
1. Re: Re: 10th Street

Can not speak to a bus or trolley as I don't use them. Both trolley companies in St. Augustine have a website.

Is it a good area to stay in - yes. Walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Is it clean and safe - yes.

If you have more specific questions, feel free to come back and ask.

Idaho
2. Re: Re: 10th Street

Thank you.

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 86
3. Re: Re: 10th Street

Old Town Trolley has a beach service - check their web site for times/schedule. Also we have a local bus service called the Sunshine Bus Company and you can check out their web site and/or call them for a schedule to 10th Street.

South Jersey
reviews: 63
4. Re: Re: 10th Street

My stepdaughter lives on either 8th or 9th so I can vouch for the area being clean and safe. St. Augustine Beach is fairly spread out so you will be able to walk to some restaurants and bars but will probably want to drive to others.

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 67
5. Re: Re: 10th Street

Cafe 11 is a block away. Good food, beer selection, great Sunday Buffet brunch, and at night every now and then they have some really good livemusic shows..... Modest Mouse, Vampire Weekend have all played there before they made the big time!

6. Re: Re: 10th Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 15, 2014