We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peterbrooke Chocolatier on The Island

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pinellas Park...
reviews: 72
Peterbrooke Chocolatier on The Island

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Peterbrooke Chocolatier? There's only one review for them on TA (at least that I can find.) I remember seeing their ads the last time we were there, and since we're staying on Anastasia Island this upcoming visit, we thought we might check 'em out. How do they compare to Claude's? Thanks!

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 65
1. Re: Peterbrooke Chocolatier on The Island

Claude's is better IMHO, because it is only he. Peterbrooke is a chain with an outlet here. Claude's has moved and is now part of the market on Granada. Very good fruit popsicles too, try the salted caramel.

Pinellas Park...
reviews: 72
2. Re: Peterbrooke Chocolatier on The Island

I thought they might be a chain or franchise - not that I'm totally averse to that. I am, however, over the moon for Claude's, and I will be sure to check out the popsicles this time. Thanks for the advice! : )

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Peterbrooke Chocolatier on The Island

Peterbrooke is okay - nothing real special. Haven't been to Claude's.

4. Re: Peterbrooke Chocolatier on The Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 05, 2014