We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewing wedding vows?

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
reviews: 50
Renewing wedding vows?

We have been to Orlando twice over the past few years and will be going again next June.

We love Florida and plan to see some other parts on our next visit.

Myself and my wife will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in 2015 & we'd love to renew our vows in Florida.

Can anyone recommend places to do so in Saint Augustine? It'll probably be just the two of us.

Thanks.

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

Believe it or not, I think most people who tie the knot in the area do so on the beach. There would be numerous places you could have dramatic surroundings. I have listed a couple links you could check out and come back to ask more specific questions (check out Washington Oaks State Park - it is just a couple miles from my condo and is beautiful):

augustine.com/vacation/…Wedding_Venues

http://www.oldcity.com/weddings.php

weddingwire.com/c/…11-vendors.html

Glasgow
2. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

Thanks very much for the info, I will have a good look through everything.

Winter Haven...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

Just be careful of an outside wedding in June - it will be hot.

Glasgow
4. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

Haha...got to love the Florida sun!

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 65
5. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

The Rose Garden at Washington Oaks would be good, but if it's only the two of you, there are a few taxi drivers who are notary publics too who can perform weddings. I would try it on the high dunes of Guana River State park which is sparsely populated by beachgoers on most days. The Galeon, 16th century ship, should be here in 2015 as well, and that would make for a great setting.

Glasgow
6. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

Thanks capnconrad, will take note of this too.

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 7
7. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

The courtyard in the middle of the Lightner Museum is a beautiful spot. Quite a few people get married there. With it being downtown, your close to restaurants and other attractions too.

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 7
8. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

The courtyard in the middle of the Lightner Museum is a beautiful spot. Quite a few people get married there. With it being downtown, your close to restaurants and other attractions too.

Union, Oregon
reviews: 173
9. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

I second the Lightner Museum courtyard with koy pond. It is really beautiful.

10. Re: Renewing wedding vows?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 05, 2014