We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 316
Late Night

We are arriving late to St Augustines and as New Yorkers we are used to late night activity. Will anything be going on after Midnight on a Monday night?

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 78
1. Re: Late Night

When are you coming?

New York City, New...
2. Re: Late Night

April 8

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 78
3. Re: Late Night

No, there will NOT be much happening AT ALL on a Monday night. Sorry. Some old-man bars MAY be open, but not alot of fun, I don't think. Perhaps pick up a bottle of bubbly and sit out on the balcony of your destination place.

New York City, New...
4. Re: Late Night

Lol...ok I will pass on the old man bars and start my own fun !

Atlanta
reviews: 74
5. Re: Late Night

Tradewinds in downtown has the house band scheduled til 2am Mon thru Thurs. but I would think they might call it a night early if not much is going on. Tradewinds is a smoky dive bar, no food but is the place in town for classic rock and modern country. And can be so much fun!

New York City, New...
6. Re: Late Night

Thanks maybe I will take a ride by to check it out

7. Re: Late Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 23, 2014