We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Walworth, New York
reviews: 1
Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

My family will be celebrating my dad's 90th birthday next month in St. Augustine Beach and we'd like to find a seafood restaurant for dinner that can accommodate 24 people. It would be nice to be by the water, but not neccessary. Also, it can be more on the casual side. Any suggestions?

Jacksonville...
reviews: 199
1. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Willing to drive to Flagler Beach, or are you set on St. Augustine?

For St. Augustine, I recommend Cap's on the Water: http://www.capsonthewater.com/

For Flagler Beach, I'd recommend Flagler Fish Company: yelp.com/biz/flagler-fish-company-flagler-be…

Both are good, but I prefer Flagler. Cap's tends to be heavy on the fried food, while Flagler does a great job at leaving seafood alone and letting the product shine.

Walworth, New York
2. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Hey thanks for the recommendations! I'll check them out. We are hoping to stay in St. Augustine, but are open to other areas. I appreciate it.

Jacksonville...
3. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Also....

Flagler Beach is a gorgeous ride. You just take A1A south from St. Augustine. Can't miss it.

Neptune Beach, FL
reviews: 78
4. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

I can't think of any restaurant that doesn't offer fish . By asking specifically for a "fish restaurant" you are narrowing the field significantly. Suggest you make your objective to find a nice restaurant for this party, and then order fish when you get there. Fish is a staple of our diet here since we live on the ocean. Any good restaurant will offer fish and it will be well prepared.

Have a nice party!

Spirit

Edited: 8:49 am, March 11, 2013
Walworth, New York
5. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Thanks! I think we found a place that will be able to accommodate our party without having to pay extra to reserve a room, and they have a nice variety of food choices.

Atlanta
reviews: 71
6. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Oh do tell us where and how it turns out. Have fun! And congratulations to your dad!

Jacksonville...
7. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Which restaurant did you decide on?

Walworth, New York
8. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

The Oasis Restaurant is large enough to accommodate all of us together. And it's only a mile from our hotel.

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
9. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

Oasis is NOT on the water, though. You know that, right? Otherwise, enjoy your meal !

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 10
10. Re: Seafood Restaurant for 24 people

My vote is for Caps also....great food and the views/sunset on the intracoastal are just so stunning.

I like the Oasis but for different reasons...anyway, enjoy your meal...:)