We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ripley's combo

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashland City...
reviews: 26
Ripley's combo

My husband and I will be in St. Augustine next week (so excited!), and we're thinking about doing the Ripley's night combo ticket of the museum, the (hopefully cheesy as all get-out) ghost train, and mini golf. I've found lots of info about both the train and the museum, but I'm having trouble finding anything about the mini-golf. Is this on the same property as the museum? Is it fun?

TIA!

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 92
1. Re: Ripley's combo

The mini-golf is the cheesiest of the 3 - but isn't mini-golf cheesy to begin with? It's a small course on the bayfront - no windmills or dinosaurs - just "plain" putt-putt. Location is just south of the Bridge of Lions at one of the Ripley Train stations.

Ashland City...
2. Re: Ripley's combo

Thanks, Max! We drove by it yesterday. Looks pretty boring. The cheese factor appears much higher at the mini golf locations on the island.

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
3. Re: Ripley's combo

My favorite mini-golf is next to LaFiesta Motel...you can see the beach from the highest point...and it never fails to please the younger set!

Ashland City...
4. Re: Ripley's combo

You're right, that was for sure the best one. We also went to the other one on the island, close to the bridge, and it was sad :(

St. Augustine, FL
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
5. Re: Ripley's combo

You sound like mini-golf experts! How was the rest of your visit? Let us know and, when you get the time, post reviews for the attractions, restaurants, and lodging on TA. It will help your fellow visitors!

Ashland City...
6. Re: Ripley's combo

I'm working on reviews right now and will post a trip review soon!

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 11
7. Re: Ripley's combo

One thing about the mini-golf Ripley's manages... it is the olest in the state! So while it is "boring", keep in mind that when you play there next to the river, you're playing with history! :)

8. Re: Ripley's combo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 03, 2013