We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in downtown st augustine

Which Saint Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
reviews: 6
parking in downtown st augustine

Is the public parking garage open all night for those staying at local hotels and what is the cost

st augustine fl
reviews: 3
1. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

debskiorlando, No the parking garage is not open all night. I believe it closes at 11pm unless the is a special event in the area. The cost is $8 for the day.

All the local hotel/motels have thier own parking.

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 19
2. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

Debskiorlando if u want to be closer to st george street you could park at bank of america parking lot which is next to st george street it is also 8 dollars a day but if it is full and if you don't mind walking little bit more you can park at next to post office there are usually empty parking spots there where i usually park :) Enjoy your visiting St.Augustine and its beaches :))

Mehmet

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 65
3. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

www.vicparking.com for all your questions!

st augustine fl
reviews: 3
4. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

The parking Lot next to the Post Office has Tow away areas. It is my understanding that a car cannot be parked there more than a couple of hours or it will be towed.

Salisbury, North...
reviews: 85
5. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

Hi Deb!,

Are you asking a general question about parking or do you have a particular hotel in mind? Depending on the hotel and the location you could have other options. For example some have free parking and have shuttles then there are others that have a few spaces sort of first come first served . And still others have valet at a very high price.

If you are talking about hotels in the what I call St Augustine Proper then yes your answers where on the other posts.

Salisbury, North...
6. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

And,

I know you said "Hotels" but, I know of one B&B in particular that has free parking and there maybe more that is one of their "Draws " as is breakfast beverages , and many other amenity's

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 1
7. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

Most have free parking, although some might be limited. I would just call the hotel your booked at, and get the straight scoop from them.

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 19
8. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

Yes I know jagman but i am not parking at tow away areas i am parking other parking spaces where other cars are parked as well.

st aug bch
9. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

I just used the new meters and think they are fair for all,

as for parking at Post Office,I do not recommend,I do biz there often and they watch the lots,a lot of people try to park there and they are warned they will be towed !!

Salisbury, North...
10. Re: parking in downtown st augustine

Deb,

So have you contacted the hotel you have decided on and got your arrangements/parking?