We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seafood market

Which Port Saint Joe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 3
Best Seafood market

Looking for opinions on the best place to get free seafood near Cape San Blas. Last year we got fresh shrimp to take back home with us to Wisconsin, and we where disappointed by the size of shrimp. They where supposed to be large but they where not. Plus we would like to get some fresh seafood while on vacation to make at the house.

We are going the first week of November

Arlington, TX
reviews: 21
1. Re: Best Seafood market

Free seafood? Really? And you're complaining?! Or did you mean fresh?

Wisconsin
reviews: 3
2. Re: Best Seafood market

LOL, I guess I should have checked my post before sending it. Thanks for noticing. Yes I did mean FRESH seafood

Birmingham, AL
reviews: 21
3. Re: Best Seafood market

LOL, that IS funny.

I'll throw in for both...

As for a market, we really like St. Patrick's. It is right on 71, in PSJ, next to the guy's house. We have always had good luck with their quality, freshness, and market prices, etc. There is another one, on the road between PSJ and the Cape, bayside, but I can't remember the name. His prices were fair enough, but we only went once, and prefer St. Patrick's.

As for the free stuff, you gotta go in the water and get it, but our luckiest spot is in and near the Bayou. Blue crab and mackerel, mostly. Charters are fun too, but you are on someone else's schedule, and they aren't free!

Have a great trip,

Miller

4. Re: Best Seafood market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 11, 2010