We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf question

Which Ponte Vedra Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, MO
reviews: 19
Golf question

My wife and I will be visiting the area next month and have a couple of questions;

Sawgrass TPC golf course- The TPC course appears to be open to the public but is very expensive. I'd like to play it as a once in a lifetime thing. Is there any means for getting a discounted rate, coupons, etc?

My wife would also like to play some golf but is not at a level to play TPC. Can someone recommend another area course that is fun to play and economical?

Also, is there a local pub or bar (dives OK) that is not tourist oriented?

Ponte Vedra Beach...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Golf question

the common way of getting to play TPC sawgrass is to check out the sawgrass marriott, they have play and stay packages, you could also contact the course itself and see what they offer

mazeandblueworld
2. Re: Golf question

golfnow.com sometimes has discount rates

3. Re: Golf question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, March 03, 2015