We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

commuting from orland to sawgrass

Which Ponte Vedra Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manila
commuting from orland to sawgrass

hello. i'm planning to watch tpc at sawgrass in may. we will be in orlando around the time and was wondering what the best way to commute from orlando to sawgrass would be. i know that there is an amtrak and greyhound line which runs the orlando to jacksonville route but that still brings me 30 miles away from sawgrass. any other suggestions on how to travel other than driving a car? thanks.

Jacksonville...
1. Re: commuting from orland to sawgrass

If you don't want to rent a car, hire a car. The bus goes to downtown which is at least a hour away during TPC with traffic and the train is further away. You would need to get tranportation from them to the TPC anyway. Get a hotel in Jax Beach or Ponte Vedra for a few days during the tournament but hurry as it is a busy time.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 7
2. Re: commuting from orland to sawgrass

Hiring a driver is extremely expensive.

Best bet is to hire a car and drive yourself.

Most of the major tournaments require you to have tickets to watch -- you won't be allowed onto the course without it.

3. Re: commuting from orland to sawgrass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, September 19, 2009