We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are alcoholic beverages permitted on Pompano Beach?

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monroe, WI
reviews: 8
Are alcoholic beverages permitted on Pompano Beach?

We are traveling to Pompano Beach in a few weeks and I can not seem to find out if we are allowed to have alcoholic beverages on the beach. I know that some FL beaches allow it and others don't. Regardless we will have a great time at the beach, but it would be nice to know if advance before I take along a cooler with drinks that are not allowed. Thank you!

reviews: 7
1. Re: Are alcoholic beverages permitted on Pompano Beach?

I always drink on the beach just put it in a cup or coozie. be smart about it and don't advertise it. I know beachcomber resort in pompano serves drinks to your chair, of course for a charge.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 41
2. Re: Are alcoholic beverages permitted on Pompano Beach?

Alcohol on the beach in Pompano Beach is illegal unless you purchase it at the strore on the pier and consume it there. That said you don't see many police on the beach so don't bring glass and try to be inconspicuous if you choose to consume.

3. Re: Are alcoholic beverages permitted on Pompano Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:49 am, March 24, 2015