We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
reviews: 1
Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!

I was thrilled to see that the Iconic Mulligans which closed both locations 5-6yrs ago has reopened at the Lauderdale by the Sea square!!! Menu looked the same as past,drink specials looked the same too.Very happy about this.

4 replies to this topic
Ma.
reviews: 135
1. Re: Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!

Was sorry to see the souvenir shop it took over gone though. They had some really cute things. Went into the other T shirt type shop close by, and the sweatshirt I liked was $78.00! Ummm, I don't think so.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
2. Re: Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!

I haven't gotten there yet , but the buzz among the locals I know is that it is not anywhere near as good as the old Mulligans. I hope it is just opening days jitters with the kitchen and the service that will get fixed, as we always loved the old Mulligans

new york
reviews: 1
3. Re: Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!

Made it to the new Mulligans.Got there for a couple of happy hours.The beer was cold,glasses frozen and very reasonable $2 a pint.Wine was a very good quality and $5 a glass .A full glass....not filled to a half way line which my wife HATES.Had a frozen margarita....was awesome!! $5 Flatbreads which were fantastic, several varieties.Menu looked very similar to the one they used to have.Breakfast special was only $2.99 and exactly the same as years past.Very good.Plenty of tables and seats which seem to be limited at the other places within walking distance.Thumbs up to the new Mulligans !!! Try it.I am thrilled they are back. BTW , Fri is $5 long Island iced tea special....Thought I would mention it since thats where I am from.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
4. Re: Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!

This is good news- I hope to get there myself soon- we were big fans of the Mulligans past.

Reply to: Mulligans in LBT Sea is Back !!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted