We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental car

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfort, Michigan
reviews: 51
rental car

We are arriving Feb. 14 and spending three weeks at the sea gardens in pompano beach. We just ordered a car from thrifty for a very good price. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with thrifty? Also any comments on Sea Gardens?

6 replies to this topic
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 64
1. Re: rental car

Always had good luck with Thrifty in other cities.

Sea Garden is spread over about a two block stretch from the beach to the intracoastal waterway and occupies several buildings. You will have access to all the Wyndham properties in Pompano.

Enjoy!

Frankfort, Michigan
2. Re: rental car

Thanks for the info, I'm just too much of a worrier. I'm going to just give it a rest. How bad can three weeks in Pompano be? I am deluged with snow here in northern Michigan.

Long Island, NY
reviews: 63
3. Re: rental car

We used Alamo, they were great. We chose Alamo because there's no extra charge if a spouse drives. Thrifty was going to charge me.

Frankfort, Michigan
4. Re: rental car

Thanks, will check that out and see if the dollar difference matters.

Mount Laurel, New...
reviews: 36
5. Re: rental car

Going to Sea Gardens in December (we go to FLL annually in mid-December). This will be our 5th trip to Sea Gardens/Ocean Palms and love the location. Depending on your building, you will either love the resort, or feel it's just okay. Not a gold crown by any stretch of the imagination, but honestly, you get out a vacation what you put into it. Rooms nice and area very residential. It's a block (or less) to the beach and you must have a car to get anyway in South Florida. We stayed there the same week last year and had one of the two bedroom units above the lobby. Even though the banquet room next door, it was quiet and no issues. The resort has a nice main pool area (4 pools altogether, one is beachfront). Lots of activities for the kids too (check out the reviews on Tripadvisor). Enjoy your stay!

Mount Laurel, New...
reviews: 36
6. Re: rental car

My reply may be a little late, just noticed your post was in February. Feel free to post a reply on how WAS your trip! :-)

Reply to: rental car
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted