We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good breakfast place

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 94
Good breakfast place

Can someone recommend a really good breakfast place in Pompano or nearby? Last time, I was taken to Pomperdales which was a few miles away and I didn't think it was very good. Just ok. Is there someplace better?

10 replies to this topic
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 60
1. Re: Good breakfast place

If you don't want a chain restaurant, I'd try one of the several places at Commercial and El Mar in Lauderdale by the Sea (near the beach).

I've had great experiences with lunch and dinner at Nauti Dawg in Lighthouse Point. They also serve breakfast. (Closed Tuesdays)

Frankfort, Michigan
reviews: 50
2. Re: Good breakfast place

I am staying at the sea gardens condos for three weeks beginning with feb 14, where can I get groceries and booze or find breakfast and lunch nearby. Must I rent a car for three weeks? That is so costly. Any suggestions?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 60
3. Re: Good breakfast place

ROMINTWO, you should really start your own thread but I'll answer these questions here. Groceries at Publix are several blocks south on Atlantic. You can use a taxi for that. You'll be walking or using a cab alot without a car. Lauderdale by the Sea is a couple miles south of Sea Gardens off A1A. You also have several other restaurant options between Sea Garden and LBTS. Hope this helps.

Ma.
reviews: 134
4. Re: Good breakfast place

I really liked Dandee Donut on Atlantic, which is open 24 hours, and besides the BEST donuts, it has a full breakfast and lunch menu as well. Try the Key Lime or glazed sour cream donuts....so good. There is indoor and outdoor seating.

Another place we found was Sunshine Bagel and Bistro down by the inlet and lighthouse, and Juke Box Diner on Atlantic.

new york
reviews: 1
5. Re: Good breakfast place

The Beachcomber in Pompano has breakfast right on the beach ,tables in the sand.

Frankfort, Michigan
6. Re: Good breakfast place

Thanks for the info.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
7. Re: Good breakfast place

Just came back from my annual physical and got good numbers, so now I will give in to my urge to try Dandee Donuts tomorrow... At least I had a good cholesterol count for one day...JD is so good at leading me into temptation ( not that I can't get there myself..)

If you are ever in South Pompano, Cypress Nook on Mc Nab Rd. just west of US1 has hearty German breakfasts... when you see all the pick up trucks in their lot you'll know you're in the right place...

cypressnook.com/menu/…20menu-APRIL-2011.pdf

Edited: 1:24 pm, February 10, 2014
Ma.
reviews: 134
8. Re: Good breakfast place

Lulu, we lead each other into temptation! When I was there they were out of Key Lime donuts and they made one while I waited, so if you don't see it, be sure to ask!

Frankfort, Michigan
9. Re: Good breakfast place

Sounds super. Thanks.

Frankfort, Michigan
10. Re: Good breakfast place

Key Lime is my favorite, hope they make extra!

Reply to: Good breakfast place
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pompano Beach