We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night ub in pompano beach

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
littlefork...
night ub in pompano beach

My wife and I are comming down to this area in a month and are wondering if there is a nightclub or bar with a dj in pompano beach? This may seem like a silly question, but we have never been here before and prefer not to have to drive to fort lauderdale to dance to current music if possible. Any help is appreciated!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 65
1. Re: night ub in pompano beach

I tink the closest you'll find is live music at Arubas in Lauderdale by the Sea. Usually rock and roll is playing with a small bar and restaurant.

Toledo
2. Re: night ub in pompano beach

we stay at the Beachcomber. They had a guy playing guitar by the bar/pool. Not a night club but relaxing!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
3. Re: night ub in pompano beach

There is a divey sort of bar/club called Cheers just on the border between Pompano and Ft. Lauderdale - on 62nd St( aka Cypress Rd) a bit east of I=95 that has live music every night. They have a calendar on their website that shows what is playing. Not fancy, but popular and may meet your needs

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
4. Re: night ub in pompano beach

www.cheersrockbar.com/ftl/calendar.html

December's calendar will give you an idea

5. Re: night ub in pompano beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 25, 2014