We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Ski Tours in Pompano Beach area

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new hampshire
reviews: 14
Jet Ski Tours in Pompano Beach area

We will be staying in Pompano Beach the last week of April and would love to do a jet ski tour. Any recommendations? We will be renting two machines with an adul and kid on each. So we are looking for scenic and not necessarily speed.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 64
1. Re: Jet Ski Tours in Pompano Beach area

You can rent jet skis at Royal Vista. I would also post this question in the Ft Lauderdale forum for a better response.

new hampshire
reviews: 14
2. Re: Jet Ski Tours in Pompano Beach area

Great, thanks.

Fort Lauderdale...
3. Re: Jet Ski Tours in Pompano Beach area

beware of jetskiandparasail.com at the sands harbor hotel They quoted me 70$ per hour each for 5 jetskis and when I got there they charged me $100 each. We are vacationing and did not want to waste any more time. Out of the 6 jetskis they had 2 did not work and my child had to double up with another member and could not ride by herself. They also would not refund the money. They are liars and thieves

4. Re: Jet Ski Tours in Pompano Beach area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 28, 2014