We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
335 posts
Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

I've never been to this resort and know that they are a timeshare. We are just paying per night for our stay but family of ours is staying there thought their timeshare trading company. Can you tell me if they put timeshare people in different buildings than non timeshare people? We would like to request to be put in the same building as our family (our family does not know we r coming...surprise).

Thanks so much!

Mount Laurel, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
37 reviews
11. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

I've found a map of Palm-Aire resort and I've been using the wrong building -- there is a Queen Palm building that is outside the complex. Avoid it at all costs; I've previously said it was the Key West Building. That building is located at the Wyndham Sea Gardens, which is a fine building. Sorry for any confusion.

12. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pompano Beach