We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
woodbridge,nj
Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

I've never been to this resort and know that they are a timeshare. We are just paying per night for our stay but family of ours is staying there thought their timeshare trading company. Can you tell me if they put timeshare people in different buildings than non timeshare people? We would like to request to be put in the same building as our family (our family does not know we r coming...surprise).

Thanks so much!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 60
1. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

You should be able to get into the same building. Give them a call.

new hampshire
reviews: 14
2. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Also wondering which building is the nicest? Does anyone know of a website with a property map? THanks. @Mina576 - Let me know how you like the place, we are traveling down in April.

woodbridge,nj
3. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Carla...i actually did not get to go. my parents did though. once they are home i will get more detailed info on their stay there. i don't think they had any complaints other than the concierge wants to schedule an appt for their timeshare presentation. i'll let you know when they get back. from the few pictures my parents send me via text the rooms look very nice.

this is the only resort map i could find online. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=wyndham+palm+aire+resort+map&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS400US400&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=0sPIZDzJC0ssJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.redweek.com/bigphoto/P18496&docid=H5EVZElOgo_ANM&imgurl=http://cdn.redweek.com/photos/full/5/0/1/50145.jpg&w=500&h=500&ei=lBQAUaGdLKW80AHx8oHwBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=396&sig=115616514765968904951&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=155&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:84&tx=89&ty=70

new hampshire
4. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Thanks so much and I will look forward to hearing from you when they return.

Mount Laurel, New...
reviews: 36
5. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Hello, did you ever get your question answered?

new hampshire
6. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Not really, I am leaning towards the Fountain Palm building. Any suggestions?

Mount Laurel, New...
7. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Any building is fine except the Key West building. It's a two-story old motel outside the gated community. Avoid that if you can, unless you want to be off the Palm-Aire Golf Course.

new hampshire
8. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

I have actuall requested the Fountain Palm, hopefully we'll get it. Thanks.

Mount Laurel, New...
9. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

Fountain Palm is where we stayed in 2011 and it a great location!

new hampshire
10. Re: Wyndham Palm Aire...which building?

We figured it was centrally located and I read that all the rooms have been updated. So it seemed like a good bet. Thanks.