We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High end restaurants

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
High end restaurants

Hello,

My parents are going to be in Pompano Beach for Christmas this year. They will not splurge on a high end dinner for themselves, so I would like to arrange one for them one night between Dec. 24 and Dec. 28.

Can anyone suggest a list of the 2 or 3 best restaurants in the area?

Thanks!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
reviews: 60
1. Re: High end restaurants

My first choice would be Blue Moon Fish Company.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34381-d46…

You should be able to find a menu on their website. Excellent views of the intracoastal waterway.

There are other options in Ft Lauderdale, but Blue Moon is also the closest to Pompano.

new york
reviews: 1
2. Re: High end restaurants

The Blue Moon fish co is the most high end as far as price and the food is very good.I would also recommend Houstons which is as high end but not as pricey.Has better intracoastal views with outdoor waterside dining.The most high end is next door to Shooters.(shooters is our absolute favorite).The name used to be Charlies Crab.This has ALWAYS been the most high end rest in the entire area.Mulligans

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
3. Re: High end restaurants

Mulligan , are you speaking of Chart House? That is the former Charlie's Crab . I was a little confused as it is not in Pompano but a good deal further south in Fort Lauderdale south of Oakland Park Blvd so a bit of a distance.

Cafe Maxx is one of my favorite high end places in Pompano- on Atlantic Blvd just east of Publix- but right now that area is going through urban renewal and the entire area around it is dug up and messy. Food and service have always been top rate to me.

There is also a vrey nice Italian place on Atlantic near Federal called Veranda if I recall. Haven't been in a long time ,but I think still highly thought of.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
4. Re: High end restaurants

…menupages.com/restaurants/la-veranda/

Easily overlooked...

new york
reviews: 1
5. Re: High end restaurants

If Chart House is the new name then YES thats it.Hi End for sure.I havent been there since the change from Charlies Crab.He is looking for Hi End "in the area" and it is Hi End AND in the area.Less than 10 minute drive.Mulligans

6. Re: High end restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pompano Beach