We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is near the 1500 Ocean Drive condos?

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 35
What is near the 1500 Ocean Drive condos?

Are there any grocery stores or malls within walking distance of this condo? Is the water taxi close by? Is this a safe area? Are there any good restaurants nearby?

Joliet, Illinois
1. Re: What is near the 1500 Ocean Drive condos?

What is the name of the condo?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
2. Re: What is near the 1500 Ocean Drive condos?

Nothing in Pompano is near the Water Taxi- Pompano is miles north of it. I wonder if you mean 1500 South or 1500 North Ocean Drive , but I don't think it matters too much- there is a real shortage or restaurants in Pompano along the Ocean and the only grocery stores are two Publix- one on Atlantic Blvd which will be either 15 blocks north or south of that - and a bit further west and the other would be in Sea Ranch Lakes, between Pompano and Lauderdale by the Sea to it's south - and only at all close if it is 1500 S. Ocean Drive. There are some restaurants on Atlantic- also too far to walk to- and a very few on Ocean Drive, but most are not good at all.

No malls in that area at all- Pompano is not a good place to stay without a car- there is a bus that would run to Citi Centre ( an ok , but not great mall- a small Macy's , Sears and Pennys - but no grocery store-) and I would guess it would be about 15 minutes by bus( #11 I think is the number and you could also take it to the grocery at Sea Ranch Lakes depending on N. or S.)

I would say any of Ocean Drive is safe, but it is made up of almost nothing but condos- very little to do in my opinion.

3. Re: What is near the 1500 Ocean Drive condos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, March 31, 2010