We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 5
Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

Staying for a week in Aug and looking for places to go for happy hour with some music and lite food. Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

new york
reviews: 1
1. Re: Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

Our favorite places for happy hour are Shooters and Sands harbor .There are many better happy hour places to go as far as cheap drinks and free food,but we mostly frequent waterfront places.Mai Kai has a good happy hour as well and on Wed. they have a free sushi Bar.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
2. Re: Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

Aruba Beach Cafe - a little south of Pompano at Commercial Blvd and the Ocean in Lauderdale by the Sea. There is also a street dance at that end of the street every Friday night that is lots of fun.I'm not sure what Briney Pub at Atlantic Blvd and the Ocean does these days for Happy Hour- but probably one of your better bets in Pompano. A friend also goes to the Lighthouse resort around 14th St for happy hour at their waterfront bar, but I've never been. Unfortunately , it's not very lively in Pompano in my opinion.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
3. Re: Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

Happy Hour begis at 5 M-F at Briney and there is a music schedule which may be outdated:

brinyirishpub.com/briny_irish_pub_pompano.ht…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
4. Re: Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

A few minutes drive , but worth it- be sure to feed the parking meters well- the meter maids in LBTS are on you the minute it expires( valet parking too, but I can't recall how much)

http://www.arubabeachcafe.com/happyhour.htm

New Jersey
reviews: 5
5. Re: Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

Thanks for all of your feedback we are getting excited and looking forward to our trip.

Ken

6. Re: Places for happy hour, lite food and live music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 16, 2010