We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recent stay at coral tides?

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
somerset, ma 02726
recent stay at coral tides?

has anyone stayed at coral tides recently, within the past few months. wondering if there's a renovations at all. the only reviews i've seen are a couple of years old.

West Virginia
reviews: 42
1. Re: recent stay at coral tides?

My wife and I stayed at the Coral Tides two years ago. It is right on the beach and the beach area is private. If you are looking for luxury you won't find it at the Coral Tides. I compare it more to a college apartment than a condo. However, if you want something on the beach and aren't concerned about luxury Coral Tides is right for you.

South NJ
reviews: 8
2. Re: recent stay at coral tides?

LOL LOL Joey...my parents owned three weeks of Unit #6 there for twenty years! Definitely not luxury, but great location and a great tastd of old Florida before the sprawl took over...

Manchester, United...
reviews: 126
3. Re: recent stay at coral tides?

My parents have "owned" a unit since the mid 1980 and return EVERY year. They love it as it is right on the beach and safe. It is a little tired looking but how much time are you actually gonna spend indoors over there!

Be sure to visit "Seawatch" restaurant, if you love seafood! It's well worth the short wait for a table.

Supermarket is 5 mins away in a car.

Seaside Park, New...
reviews: 2
4. Re: recent stay at coral tides?

I used to stay there in the 1970s. The owner back than was Joe Reilly. He went to school w/ my parents here in NJ. He actually sold the property in the mid 80s but has managed it ever since! I have been there to say hello and it hasnt changed since 1979 ...I mean that in a good way. It takes me right back to my childhood.

5. Re: recent stay at coral tides?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, December 15, 2009