We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How are the tennis courts at the Wyndham Sea Garden?

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin Rapids...
reviews: 3
How are the tennis courts at the Wyndham Sea Garden?

Any advice about the Wyndham Sea Garden would be appreciated. Plan a trip for mid May with my spouse and 2 - 19 year olds. Plan is for tennis, relaxation, and beach fun.

Wisconsin Rapids...
reviews: 3
1. Re: How are the tennis courts at the Wyndham Sea Garden?

Since no one responded to my request I will now offer first hand knowledge of the tennis court situation at the Wyndham Sea Garden resort...

they have 3 clay courtd that are in good shape; good surface, good net, benchs/chairs for a rest and fencing to keep errant balls retrievable. There is a club house of sorts that is not utilized that I could see. It does have accessable male and female restrooms (with showers) and a drinking fountain. The courts are 2 blocks away from the main facilities. The tennis pro who was to lead a weekly tennis drills cancelled during our stay citing damp courts. We played anyway and the conditions were not any different from any other clay court. At one time we were told they had 7 courts that were on property so to speak.

2. Re: How are the tennis courts at the Wyndham Sea Garden?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, November 24, 2009