We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachcomber Resort Hotel

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW YORK
reviews: 11
Beachcomber Resort Hotel

Has anyone stayed here recently. It looks like a nice place.Room rates are reasonable.Is it to good to be true?

NEW YORK
reviews: 11
11. Re: Beachcomber Resort Hotel

Thanks for all of your help so far. I have another question for anyone who have stayed at the Beachcomber. Are there any "hidden fees" that you can warn me about. They advertise free parking and Wi-Fi, I can understand charging a fee for lounge chairs on the beach but I just read a review that they also charge for a lounge chair at the pool.Does anyone know if this is true? Any other info will be helpful....................Thanks

reviews: 7
12. Re: Beachcomber Resort Hotel

I can honestly say do stay in the main bldg if you get pool view/ocean view make sure to tell them you want to face big pool and tiki bar. they have another bldg it is not so nice. i think those are for those expedia and cheapie like companies. they do not charge for lounge chairs at the pool. the chairs on the beach are $4-5 and a cushion i think is 2.00 I know from staying there may times on the weekends they have a grill out for lunch burgers dogs chicken breat sandwiches 5-6 dollars. hers a heads up next door or 2 bldgs down [on the left] go to royal vista for cheaper drinks. If you have cooler go across the stret to mini market for beers and stingers the pizza parlor in same strip mall they have a liquor store.

Fairfax, Virginia
reviews: 17
13. Re: Beachcomber Resort Hotel

The original post is old but I thought I'd give everyone a "heads-up". Last night I booked a "European" room (no balcony and probably smaller) on Travelocity and paid $24.26 total. We're just staying one night after our trip to Key West so we don't have to worry about missing our flight driving up US1 and we figured that even if it's bad, we're paying $25.

14. Re: Beachcomber Resort Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, October 25, 2009