We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfsider resort

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Surfsider resort

Can anyone tell me about the Surfsider or surfrider resort? My friend said its a nice condo and I may want to book a 2 bedroom for my family this summer. Is it still there or are there new condo high risers going up in Pompano?

boston,ma
reviews: 3
11. Re: Surfsider resort

hello all

i am interested in purchasing a timeshare for the week of april 19-26.

i spoke with both lighthouse cove and surf rider.

the asking prices are 4000 to 6000.

for lulutoo - since you live in the area - is this

way too expensive?

how does the area look now - is the damage still

evident? is the street busy? apparently with surf rider, you walk across street and punch in a code to get to the gate/beach.

do you know both of these properties?

any information you can give would be helpful.

thanks in advance!!

Mount Laurel, New...
reviews: 36
12. Re: Surfsider resort

I just booked a 2 BR at Surf Rider Resort T/S for December 2009 -- looks like they are doing external "sprucing up" as they tell us repairs now to 9/1/2009 so hopefully it's all done by the time we get there.

Anyway, they tell me in our confirmation the units have coin-operated W/D in each unit. Coin-operated!?! WTF!? Our Maui timeshare has free laundry and we've stayed at other T/S with coin-operated laundry, but that was for the whole floor, not in the unit. Well, we don't plan on doing laundry anyway (we do in Hawaii, to save luggage space).

As I do regular postings in tripadvisor, I will definitely post info next year after our trip to Surf Rider.

13. Re: Surfsider resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, December 03, 2009