We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need best of both and good kitchen

Which Perdido Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vestavia Hills...
Need best of both and good kitchen

I need a 3 bedroom with a good kitchen and access to the beach and the bay. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I've looked online and found a place at Bella Luna, Riviera Dunes, and SeaSpray. I need to know which of these best fits those needs or if there is someplace better. Thanks so much!

Perdido Key, Florida
1. Re: Need best of both and good kitchen

Sea Spray used to be quite popular and had access to the gulf and Old River (the body of water on north side of Perdido Key.) Not a bay, but calm water w/boat access. Ono Island is north of Old River. Not sure how Sea Spray is nowadays. I dont know anything about Bella Luna & Riviera Dunes.

Maryville, TN
reviews: 17
2. Re: Need best of both and good kitchen

SeaSpray has two buildings that are on the beach and one that is on the inland side of the island so make sure which one you would be getting. Eden next door is right on the beach and has a boat dock and ramp on the inland side.

3. Re: Need best of both and good kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Perdido Key