We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perdido Key Condos Windemere Beach Colony and Eden

Which Perdido Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arkansas
reviews: 7
Perdido Key Condos Windemere Beach Colony and Eden

I am looking to book at one of these condos in Perdido Key in April for my one year anniversary. I would like to know anything about these to help me make my decision. The only thing my husband has asked for is a massage and I know that there is a spa at Eden but I know that we can go there if we don't stay there. Any information is greatly appreciated!

KY
1. Re: Perdido Key Condos Windemere Beach Colony and Eden

We stayed at Indigo last fall, which I believe is right next to Windmere. It depends upon how much you want to be in a pool versus the beach or in your condo. We wanted nice accomodations, having been disappointed so many other times. We used ResortQuest rental company and paid more $ than planned but it was WELL worth it! And the ease of check-in after hours was great. Perdido Key is such a nice area. It took a bit of looking for restaurants, though, but we found some smaller places that were delicious.

We're going back this fall.

Arkansas
reviews: 7
2. Re: Perdido Key Condos Windemere Beach Colony and Eden

Thank you for your response. We went April 21 and stayed at Eden. We loved the condo and the grounds! We would definitely stay there again!

3. Re: Perdido Key Condos Windemere Beach Colony and Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 31, 2009