We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is best hotel in pensacola

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft. Worth
where is best hotel in pensacola

looking for nice hotel in pensacola, I hear pensacola beach is overpriced

bham
reviews: 1
1. Re: where is best hotel in pensacola

Pensacola Beach is not overpriced--you just have to book early and actually search for good deals or you will get taken. I strongly reccomend Springhill Suites by Marriot. They are by far the safest and cleanest stay on the beach. They have an actual BREAKFAST

in the mornings, 2 swimming pools with a full beach view --out the gate and you're on the beach, friendly staff, and covered parking so your car doesn't get sand all over it. The amount I payed for an off-season room was expensive but worth it. If you are looking for an economical stay and it doesn't matter to be on the beach, try staying just over the bridge--there are 2 brand new hotels with pools that are very economical and close to the nightlife, beach and cultural side of Pensacola. The beach is still heavily under construction so be prepared to see some cranes and construction workers and lots of sand every where. But if you want somewhere cheaper, but just as nice, try the small town of Fairhope. Its a beach with great outlet malls for shopping in a clean, friendly environment and not a lot of people go there so it isn't to crowded or expensive.

2. Re: where is best hotel in pensacola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 16, 2009