We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel beach chairs

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texas
reviews: 24
Hotel beach chairs

I was looking at hotels, like Holiday inn Resort and Holiday inn Express right on the beach. The pics show all beach chairs and umbrellas all lined up on beach. My question is if you are staying there, must you rent them, or can you bring your own? Since we will travel with about 12 of us, that could get expensive and we would just as soon bring our own comfortable ones, but in pics, even on google earth, there are only the big looking ones on pics. So would appreciate if anyone knows if you must rent . Thank you, Naydene

Pensacola Beach...
reviews: 51
1. Re: Hotel beach chairs

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express (which is my favorite on Pcola beach) and you can definately use your own beach chairs.. I dont think they even offer beach chairs on the sand...

texas
reviews: 24
2. Re: Hotel beach chairs

Thank you so much.

3. Re: Hotel beach chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, May 21, 2013