We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 PTO days to burn

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 5
4 PTO days to burn

As a result of the last hurricane, I am going to visit my best friend in Pensacola in late Nov...He is in the ins.biz..One of the days is my B/Day..Where do I go eat?..I love steak.but will not spend $50 for one at a fancy place..Also, my bud likes seafood...Do not know if you have anything like Claim Jumper(Cali)...I like large portions!!Also,what is the top area there for a secluded beach??

Pensacola, FL
1. Re: 4 PTO days to burn

McGuires on Gregory Street is your best bet for a good steak at reasonable prices. If you want to go a little more high end, then try Jackson's on Palafox. I think you'll still come in under the price barrier mentioned above.

For Seafood, the Fish House on Barracks St. in downtown is excellent, as are Flounders and Hemmingway's on P'cola beach.

For secluded beaches, anywhere should be okay. Stuff is still pretty messed up out there and I don't think anyone is seeing a lot of business.

As for why people don't respond to the forum, I can't tell you an answer. I would normally not be on this site since I live here, but I was looking for something.

Texas
reviews: 5
2. Re: 4 PTO days to burn

Thanks for the info!!If you happen to float by again,What is your advice for Chinese?

Get answers to your questions about Pensacola