We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What do you know about The Commodore condos?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
What do you know about The Commodore condos?

My husband and I are taking our 2 children, ages 3 and 18 months, to PCB September 13-17 and we've made reservations at The Commodore condos. Does anyone know anything at all about them....good or bad? All I know is what we've seen on their website and it looks pretty good. But people can make things seem to be things they really aren't. I'd really like to know what I'm facing before we get there so I'm at least a little prepared.

Thanks so much in advance.

~Musicalmommy~

Panama City Beach...
reviews: 16
1. Re: What do you know about The Commodore condos?

I haven't been there myself, but they are in a great location with a wonderful beach & the one review here on TA is positive. Hopefully someone who has stayed there will chime in.

Covington, KY
2. Re: What do you know about The Commodore condos?

I stayed at the Commodore several years ago, rented directly from the complex. If you rent from the comples itself ask to see the unit before you take your things to the room. Our condo had several things wrong, only one chair on the balcony no TV in the master bedroom, no remote for TV in LR handles broken off reclining couch, busted pipe under the sink with just a bucket under it.

We also had a problem getting our deposit back, we reported the above right after we checked in.

Loved the location, beach, pool and hot tub.

We rented during easter break and no other units were available and no offer of a discount.

Counce, Tennessee
3. Re: What do you know about The Commodore condos?

We stayed in a corner unit there 4 years ago and thought it was nice enough. We didn't have any problems at all with the grounds or the accomodations. We would probably still be staying there if we had not found a condo on the West End through VRBO.

AL
reviews: 1
4. Re: What do you know about The Commodore condos?

If you go to The Commodore, and want a "bang for your buck", stay in unit E-7. It sleeps 4 people with queen bed and queen sofa; has full kitchen and bath. Both elevators are directly at your front door. Very convenient in center of complex. Decorated very nice. It's cheaper. That makes it even nicer! Economical way to be just steps way from the beach, pool, and hot tub.

5. Re: What do you know about The Commodore condos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach