We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latitude 29

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis
Level Contributor
107 posts
16 reviews
Latitude 29

Coming to PCB spring and would like info on Latitude 29. Good beach location? How close to Pier park?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
266 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Latitude 29

Latitude 29 is a low rise (3 story) beachfront condo on the west end of PC beach it is west of Pier Park- all the units are 1 bedroom, 2 bath. (I tried to buy one a few years ago) You can see pics of all their rental units on their website.

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
601 posts
195 reviews
2. Re: Latitude 29

It's a quiet little family-oriented complex. Nothing walkable from there, but not too far of a drive to Pier Park...It's toward the west end as well.

Topeka, Kansas
4 posts
3. Re: Latitude 29

we just reserved for a stay here in mid-June. Anyone with knowledge of the condo's please let us know what we should bring with us.

Also dinner out ideas close by to not get stuck in the crowds and closest grocery stop.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
4. Re: Latitude 29

Make sure you report people in pool area without the latitude 29 bracelets. We were there until yesterday and there were many people in pool area that were not staying at latitude 29. This made it nearly impossible to use the pool area. I did report it but it was after hours and I do not know if the answering service made management aware or not. At one point there were over 25 people partying in one condo and in the pool area. They had glass beer bottles, etc in pool area. I really hated to see latitude 29 like this. We may go to Destin next year instead.

5. Re: Latitude 29

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach