We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celedon or Palazzo?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southern Illinois
reviews: 1
Celedon or Palazzo?

I think these condos are in the same area, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with either. Look in at late July with husband and 2 boys 10 & 6.

Thanks

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 187
1. Re: Celedon or Palazzo?

They are in the same area and both are nice. Palazzo is newer (2008) and has fewer units (129). It's a little closer to Pier Park, but you'd want to drive from either. Palazzo has parking under the building with the pool being on about the 5th floor...no catwalk hike, but you have to walk through the garage to get to the beach. Palazzo is across from The Boar's Head, which has great food on the upper end of the casual price range.

Celadon is a little larger (probably 250 or so) and was built around 2003. There is a catwalk from the deck across the street to the building. The beachfront pool is ground level (on the small side) and there is another one across the street that is indoor/outdoor (swim under the wall sort of thing).

I think you'd find Palazzo to be just a tad less busy because of the fewer units, but neither is massive or over-crowded. I always recommend renting from the owner on VRBO.com to get the best prices and see pics of the actual unit you are reserving. The savings can be substantial.

2. Re: Celedon or Palazzo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach