We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 22
Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

We are a family with two small children traveling to PCB during the week before Easter. My husband and I have TOTALLY different ideas about vacation but have always been able to find the right place for us no matter where we adventure too. Neither of us have been to PCB before. Our children are 2 and 4 and they like to play in the sand and such. My husband likes live music and low key bars for the evening after the boys and I are off to bed. He isn't interested in a club or young college kid atmosphere. We are considering renting a condo at Celadon. Is there anything for him to do in the evening within walking distance? OR ... do you have suggestions for a condo building that might fit our situation?

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 194
1. Re: Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

Hmm...Walking distance is tough at Celadon. It's on the quiet west end, which is great for R&R and everything's still close by car. But, there isn't much i'd consider walkable aside from a gift shop or two.

Shuckum's is an oyster bar (quite "famous" locally) that isn't too far. Dusty's is also a good place. Both are toward your end of the beach, but he'd want to drive (or take a cab if needed of course:) to/from either from Celadon.

Chicago
reviews: 22
2. Re: Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

Thanks! I love the idea of the quiet end but it might be TOO quiet for him!!! I'll let him decide.

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 194
3. Re: Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

Aqua is a condo across from Shuckum's that is very nice. Calypso is across from Pier Park, which has a couple of small bars (Tootsies, etc) and a bunch of restaurants/stores.

On the other end of the beach, you might take a look at Seychelles and Treasure Island. Both are next to Schooner's, which is a great local spot (on the beach) that has live music.

Panama City Beach...
4. Re: Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

You might also check out Tidewater and Calypso - they are right across the street from Pier Park with lots of shopping, dining and nightlife plus plenty for the kids. It's also away from the main area where college students stay.

5. Re: Celadon - Bars/Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach