We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy bottoms vacation rentals legitimate?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sandy bottoms vacation rentals legitimate?

I'm trying to rent a condo to stay with a few friends on st. Thomas square, and I was wondering if any locals know the legitimacy of the company in charge. I just don't feel comfortable reading my credit card details to a stranger over the phone. They are called sandy bottoms vacation rentals, and their address says 14401 front beach rd, PCB 32413

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 186
1. Re: Sandy bottoms vacation rentals legitimate?

Sorry, but I have not heard of the company. There is a beach house by that name down there, but I haven't heard of the rental agency. Of course, that doesn't mean it's not legitimate.

You do know that St. Thomas Square is not on the beach, right? I believe it has some lagoon frontage, but you'll have to walk a copule of blocks to beach access (other side of Thomas Drive, which is a pretty busy road)...just FYI in case you're not aware.

On the good side, there is a Mexican restaurant at St. Thomas Square if you're in the mood:)

Have a good trip!

Edited: 1:51 pm, January 28, 2013
Knoxville, TN
reviews: 1
2. Re: Sandy bottoms vacation rentals legitimate?

I was referred to them by an owner of a condo we have rented before and want to rent again. Apparently, they are a small local management agency. Also, if you want beach front, you want to stay on Thomas Drive, not St. Thomas Square. Hope this helps.

Evansville, Indiana
3. Re: Sandy bottoms vacation rentals legitimate?

They are a real company. We rented from them last year and had a Great Vacation! Hope this helps!

4. Re: Sandy bottoms vacation rentals legitimate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach