We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, February 07, 2013
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
1. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

There are many pots a her over the years- this is a fairly recent one

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34543-i127-k42702…

Fort Oglethorpe...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

I too have posts on trip advisor about Emerald Coast Destinations...read mine and feel free to use it to your advantage.

Vancouver, British...
3. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

This little vignette must have been filmed a decade ago, cause unit 2307 was a dump; completely uninhabitable. My parents saved their money from a fixed income pension to spend their 60th Wedding Anniversary with all their children. They arrived January 13/2013 to a disaster. Save you money and go somewhere clean; without mold and stuffing coming out of the furniture. Pictures available upon request. The cowardly maggot didn't even have the humanity to offer a refund. Instead he said they could stay for a few nights extra in the pig sty for free. Really don't even consider staying in this unit. Other units in the building actually are nice. But under any circumstances avoid renting from emerald coast destination &Jon Caldwell

Washington State
reviews: 1
4. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

I don't think they have a condo called Gulf Stream. Can you atleast get the condo right before bashing someone. If you have a litigation going on you will want to have the facts correct. I would suggest asking your attorney about posting things on websites. I think they would highly deter you from doing so in the future. If they don't have a problem with you doing so I would find a new attorney. All things can be printed out and your writing may hurt you more than help you.

Vancouver, British...
5. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

.Ahh, yes you are correct the scammer owns a condo at the Gulf Crest suite 2307. Thank you for helping me to ensure people do not rent this suite.

Additionally I might point out that for Mr Maggot, umm I mean Caldwell does not have the funds to secure an international lawyer to sue me in Canada; this was made obvious by the poor condition of the suite. And the photos we have would discredit him immediately (As well as the testimonies of many other Gulf Crest owners who call the man a schister).

And I promise the man won't have the money to buy a postage stamp to serve me the lawsuit by the time I'm finishesd. I've only just started. From what I understand a great many of Panama Beach City Tourists are Canadian. Being somewhat influential in Canada. I promise by next year everyone in Canada will know to avoid any dealings with John Caldwell.

Vancouver, British...
6. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

.Ahh, yes you are correct the scammer owns a condo at the Gulf Crest suite 2307. Thank you for helping me to ensure people do not rent this suite.

Additionally I might point out that for Mr Maggot, umm I mean Caldwell does not have the funds to secure an international lawyer to sue me in Canada; this was made obvious by the poor condition of the suite. And the photos we have would discredit him immediately (As well as the testimonies of many other Gulf Crest owners who call the man a schister).

And I promise the man won't have the money to buy a postage stamp to serve me the lawsuit by the time I'm finishesd. I've only just started. From what I understand a great many of Panama Beach City Tourists are Canadian. Being somewhat influential in Canada. I promise by next year everyone in Canada will know to avoid any dealings with John Caldwell.

Vancouver, British...
7. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

And I promise the man won't have the money to buy a postage stamp to serve me the lawsuit by the time I'm finishesd. I've only just started. From what I understand a great many of Panama Beach City Tourists are Canadian. Being somewhat influential in Canada. I promise by next year everyone in Canada will know to avoid any dealings with Jon Caldwell.

Edited: 8:03 pm, February 05, 2013
Washington State
reviews: 1
8. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

I'm not sure if you are aware or not but I am pretty sure he doesn't own the condo. He manages many different condo. I have read many many great comments that speak very highly of him. Good luck with your lawsuit and let us know how it turns out. You've made some very big predictions.

Vancouver, British...
9. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

Actually there are several strings on other sites where people have had problems with Jon Caldwell and Emerald Coast destinations. But perhaps I should get some staff to work on this to make certain that every search engine brings the negative feeds to populate first.

It would be irresponsible not to. I certainly would not want this Mr. Jon Maggot Caldwell to take advantage of anyone else.

Vancouver, British...
10. Re: Jon Caldwell Emerald Coast Destinations Gulf Stream

And it's pretty obvious you either ARE Jon Maggot Caldwell or work for him. If not I question what the relationship might be, that you would spend so much time defending him. I've done a little trace work on you, and it would appear you have cleaned up social media for him in the past. Why? Why if you are not him would you have any interest in defending his despicable behaviour of ripping off elderly disabled people on their 60th wedding anniversary ? Because that is exactly what happened. Oh, but I should once again mention his name (that will make it all the easier for people to steer clear) "Jon Caldwell of Emerald Coast destinations "

P.S You are correct he doesn't own the suite in dispute 2307, and we were told that the owners had no idea of the condition that he has left this in.