We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carrollton, GA
reviews: 17
Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

Wife and I spending 3 nights in PCB late January 2013 to watch grandson play college baseball. Wish to be on lower east-end of PCB as games at Gulf Coast Community College across bridge in Panama City. Can anyone please give me reasons as to why they might favor one complex over the other. Thanks

reviews: 4
1. Re: Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

Seychelles is closer to the college....but both really are nice. Seychelles has a more secure entrance than Gulf Crest....you must swipe a card or enter a code to enter main building or parking garage.

Carrollton, GA
reviews: 17
2. Re: Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

Thanks. I read that Gulf Crest is a very secure complex in that a code is needed to enter the gated property??????

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 196
3. Re: Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

Seychelles requires a door code to get into the building. I don't recall Gulf Crest having that (unless they've added it), but a code is likely required to enter the parking garage.

Security will likely not be an issue at either of them...they are very nice places.

Trenton Ohio
4. Re: Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

Gulf Crest has a security gate to enter parking garage or walking up from beach.

5. Re: Gulf Crest Condos or Seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach