We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heated Pools

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florence, Alabama
reviews: 1
Heated Pools

PCB is my favorite beach destination. I usually visit in May to Sept. time frame, so a heated pool has not been a concern. I am really thinking about coming down for New Years and would like to stay in a nice condo with a heated pool on the beach. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Panama City Beach...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Heated Pools

I'm not sure about which condos have heated pool but I know The Legacy and The Beachcomber have heated pools, hot tubs and have rooms available with in-room jacuzzis.

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 194
2. Re: Heated Pools

Several condos have "heated" pools, although many are outdoors. Sterling Breeze would be a nice choice among these, although i'm not sure exactly what temperature they call "heated":)

Aqua & Celadon both have indoor/outdoor pools, meaning you can swim from inside to outside and I believe these are both heated.

As for a truly indoor heated pool, the one that comes to mind for me would be at Mejestic Beach Resort. Tidewater has a small one, although their hot tubs are quite large and indoor which is nice.

Of course, temps vary this time of the year, so it's hard to say how important indoor would be vs. outdoor....it really comes down to what the resort considers "heated". All of these places have hot tubs too...just in case:)

Have a great trip!

Panama City Beach...
3. Re: Heated Pools

There are quite a few of them that have heated pools such as Aqua, Bay Point Wyndham, By the Sea Resort, Boardwalk Beach Resort, Edgewater and Landmark Holiday Beach Resort - these are just a few! You can search accommodations by amenities (including heated pool) on our free Panama City Beach Insider mobile app. You can view more information on the app here: www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/mypcb.

4. Re: Heated Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach