We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabana rooms

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia, USA
Cabana rooms

Can anyone recommend a hotel with the best view of the beach from a cabana room?

It's my understanding that these rooms are beach level and open right onto the beach. I've looked at the Chateau and Driftwood. They seem to have cabana rooms but I can't tell what the view is like.

Other hotels that appeared to have cabana rooms were Sandpiper Beacon, Flamingo. Beachbreak By the Sea, and Seahaven Beach Hotel, but, again, I can't find out about the view from these beach level cabana style rooms.

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 197
1. Re: Cabana rooms

Chateau, Driftwood, & Flamingo all have cabana rooms and the views should be comparable from all three. They should all have excellent views.

The trade-off is that this type of room often does not have a private balcony because they tend to be below-ground on the back side...thus, the entry doors are on the beach side.

Of these three, I would recommend Flamingo or Driftwood. Chateau is fine, but farther from Pier Park and tends to host more college-aged guests during the summer months.

Panama City Beach...
2. Re: Cabana rooms

You might also check out Seahaven Beach Hotel and Seascape Inn. You can view all lodging properties on our website and order a free visitors guide that has a list as well: www.visitpanamacitybeach.com. Good luck!

3. Re: Cabana rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 18, 2013