We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCB weather in December?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland
PCB weather in December?

We're heading to PCB for the first time the day after Christmas and are wondering how the weather is in December? Need to get away from the gloomy clouds in Cleveland!

Alabama
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
reviews: 197
1. Re: PCB weather in December?

It's a beautiful time to be down....no crowds or seaweed:) Temperatures vary widely and it's hard to know what to expect....basically luck of the draw.

I have been down this time of year when temps were in the 60's-low 70's and i've been down when it was considerably colder. More often than not, I find that it's warm enough to enjoy walking on the beach, but too cold to get in the water and I stick to the heated pool or hot tub.

Enjoy your visit!

Panama City Beach...
2. Re: PCB weather in December?

Yes, the temperatures vary greatly. It was 80 degrees two days ago and today it has been a little rainy and hasn't gotten out of the 50's. It can get down in the 20's at night - it usually doesn't last more than a day or two but just be prepared!

3. Re: PCB weather in December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 17, 2013