We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where not to stay

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wears Valley
where not to stay

We are planning to a trip to PCB in may. If anyone knows where not to stay please tell me. we have two small children 2 and 4. If you know places that are BAD please tell.

Indiana
1. Re: where not to stay

I haven't been there in years. However, from reading other posts it sounds like Sandpiper Beacon gets a thumbs down. We're hoping to go this summer and will have a toddler in tow. We're hoping to stay at Moonspinner. It's in the "family oriented" east end of the beach. They have the usual ammenities. It is a bit higher since it's a condo, but when we were at Largo Marbefore with multiple kids we found cooking our own meals helped off set the cost. Another plus, multiple bathrooms. Largo Mar wasn't bad, but not many ammenities. Another selling point for Moonspinner is that each unit has a washer and dryer in it. No sharing with other tennants, and no paying extra for it. You know as well as I with little ones, that's a bonus. Hope this helps. Have a great time!

MO
2. Re: where not to stay

We have stayed at the mariner west for the past six years. I like the place it is a short walk to schoones and not far from the fun stuff for the kids.

PCB is like our second home now! Wish we were there.

reviews: 3
3. Re: where not to stay

I agree the east end of the beach is the place with kids. I wish we were there now too.